[pianotech] Mason A specs

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 08:16:41 MDT 2011

Steve
 Interesting stuff.
 In my opinion this A-6 with the 5 note bichord transition was the best crossover sound to my ear. The company shoulda stuck with it. I've only seen & heard one and I sold it to Tom Cole. Tom? you still got it.
 I did not know all these designations existed for the Lowly Mason & Hamlin A

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Sitka Soundboard Sales
Ronsen Piano hammers