[pianotech] Mason A specs

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 21:27:31 MDT 2011

Thanks for all the Mason A specs. I'll compare them for curiosity.  I see they are very similar with the exception of the newest one.  The gap between the bass and tenor section is about 4 mm making the overall spread 4 mm longer note 1 to 88  Other than that ,...its pretty much the same

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Sitka Soundboard Sales
Ronsen Piano hammers