[pianotech] Mason A specs

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 18:27:51 MDT 2011

Hello Steve,

  There was the  A-  the  A-3,     A-4,   A-5, and   A-6,

The last of the A,s that Aeolian built was the A,5.

   I ask Elmer and Allan Brooks in 77  why they  went
back to the A-5.     I never got a clear  answer

 There may have been the  A,-1 and A,2  I can not
speak to this as I have never seen one.

Jack Wyatt
Dallas Chapter

In a message dated 4/13/2011 4:19:04 P.M. Pacific
Daylight Time, steve at stevejacksonpianos.com writes:

>  Hey Dale,
>

> So, just out of curiosity, how consistent  are these measurements from
> piano to piano in the data that has come  your way?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Alan  Eder

I just had 3 Mason A's, all 3 with  different scales, and the actions  were
interchangeable.

Steve