[pianotech] Breaking bass string

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Apr 9 11:28:57 MDT 2011

On 4/9/2011 10:40 AM, Cliff Lesher wrote:

> Wow,
>
> Check out the size of the brain on this guy! How impressive!
>
> Thanks for the entertainment.

Entertainment? How about education? I agree with JD. The more acceptably
real information we can generate around a problem, the less room there
is for random guessing - hopefully. Having paid too many service people
too much an hour too often  to guess randomly because they didn't have
workable diagnostic approaches, I've come to appreciate those who try to
understand what they're looking at before attempting to "fix" it.
Ron N