[pianotech] New Smoke Damage Videos

Ursula Hammerling ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 18:17:47 MDT 2011

Dave,

Thank you, helpful hint.
Ursula

=========

--- On Wed, 4/6/11, Dave Swartz <swartzy at charter.net> wrote:

From: Dave Swartz <swartzy at charter.net>
Subject: Re: [pianotech] New Smoke Damage Videos
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 6:36 PM

When the dry sponge is filthy and no longer picks up residue, simply dispose and grab a new one.  There is no effective way to wash/clean for re-use.

Dave

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Ursula Hammerling <ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the smoke damage videos. Question: Does the dry sponge need cleaning when dirty and how do you do that?

Ursula Hammerling, RPT

Washington, NJ  07882