[pianotech] New Smoke Damage Videos

Dave Swartz swartzy at charter.net
Tue Apr 5 22:35:16 MDT 2011

Good Evening all,

I'm not certain if this will reach the group or not as I see other
discussions on the new site that haven't reached me here in email.  In any
case, I wanted to share a page with an introduction of smoke damage
restoration and videos.  You do not need to log in to view this
page...simply follow the link.  My hope is that you'll find it interesting
and useful.  I'll be adding more as time goes and am excited that John
Parham will be adding some material as well.

http://dealers.corycare.com/smoke-damage-intro-videos.html

Thanks

Dave Swartz, RPT
Cory Products