[pianotech] Ideas for a Promo Bonus

Dave Swartz swartzy at charter.net
Fri Apr 1 22:32:35 MDT 2011

Hi Floyd,

Two other products that are quite popular are the Pre-Polish Finish Cleaner
and our Mega Duster.  Pre-Polish is an excellent, water based cleaner
designed for oil and grime removal and contains no alcohol or ammonia.  We
also have the Grand Piano Detailing Kit which includes a pinblock brush,
MegaDuster, soundboard steel, Key-Brite and Polish of choice, now shipping
with MicroFiber cleaner and polisher cloths.  As a technician, pricing is
wholesale.

Dave Swartz, RPT
Cory Products
www.corycare.com