[pianotech] Message from April Fuerst

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Apr 1 17:40:45 MDT 2011

By coincidence, tuned one today. Or rather, yesterday and today, as by
the time I had carried out some of the needed repairs yesterday, I ran
out of time to complete the tuning. Back today with gel superglue.
Sad thing is, the design WOULD be feasible if made new now, with modern
plastics materials, I guess. They sounded quite decent for their size.

Best regards,

David Boyce.

P.S. Bought rechargable screwdriver today to try the cotton-reel hammer
sanding method!