[pianotech] Scaling Help

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Apr 1 09:06:52 MDT 2011

This is the difference between metric sizes and Imperial gages. Order by
diameter, not by gage number.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com