[pianotech] Howard C171 #42733

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Fri Apr 1 09:00:05 MDT 2011

Hello all,
I had a customer call asking me about a "Howard" Grand Model C171, serial
number 42733.  I suggested with that model and serial number information it
was probably a "Samik" product.  They had called Gibson and been told it was
a 1959 product, but whomever it was had looked in Pierce under Howard and
didn't read the description that those numbers were for spinets and
consoles.

Any one have an idea as to age and manufacturer?

Thanks in advance,

Ken Gerler
kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net