[pianotech] Susan Graham

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 22:55:12 MDT 2010

I handed out copies of Susan's compilation of lubricants from her article
on that subject to my students this morning, and was compelled to announce
to  them the news of the author's sudden and tragic death, to acknowledge her
 contributions to our profession--it brought me to tears in front of my
students.

Paul

In a message dated 9/30/2010 11:28:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,