[pianotech] Winter Tires

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:27:56 MDT 2010

... not to mention the itty bitty climate difference between Tampa, FL and New Hampshire...  LOL!!!

Hey Terry, just outta curiosity, my wife is looking for work.  What's the job market like in Tampa?  She's a corporate type... ISO, CMMI, policies & procedures...

I'd love to head north but she's afraid of driving in the snow.  Plus, I've turned into a "wuss" having lived on the gulf coast for most of the last 10 years.

Email me if ya want.  Would be good to hear from you.

Brian