[pianotech] Helping out a GH-1

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:17:27 MDT 2010

On the piano I mentioned above, replacing the dampers was unnecessary. The
trichord wedges fit very nicely in the new bichords which were slightly
wider since we used the original agraffs. If we had switched agraffs we
would have had to switch dampers too, but using the original agraffs
eliminated this need. A little hokey? Maybe! But the piano is kinda hokey
too so it seemed appropriate! And it saved the client $$.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter