[pianotech] Helping out a GH-1

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 16:41:53 MDT 2010

Thanks, Allan.

I understand about humidity control, but I was under the impression that the scale design deficiencies of those notes in low tenor do affect how far and quickly they go out of tune--they're touchy, right? Or am I totally mistaken? I wasn't talking about the stability of the whole piano--sorry I didn't make myself clear. The DC system is for the whole piano .

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois