[pianotech] Melting on plastic elbows

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 11:46:04 MDT 2010

A few years before I moved back to Massachusetts, Ken and Dave Hagberg of
the Boston Chapter had a batch of campaign buttons made up that read (in big
letters) "SOS!" and the small letters filled out the message "Stamp Out
Spinets!" I think they handed them out at a New England regional seminar.
Patrick Draine