[pianotech] Grand practice rail

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Fri Sep 24 20:01:55 MDT 2010

Ahhh! Thanks for this Allan. The video's help explain it a lot better. Very
well thought out device. Too bad he doesn't actually have an audio file that
demonstrates the audible differences. Ben's observation that the end result
sounds similar to an engaged upright practice mute rail is a good
comparison. That's actually something I can demo to the customer.

Thanks to all for the response on this question. Very helpful, indeed.

-- Geoff

. Geoff Sykes, RPT
. 626-799-7545
. www.ivories52.com