[pianotech] tuning pins

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 20:40:19 MDT 2010

   Roger
  Mega dittos on this.  We have measured so many Denros to our complete annoyance and dissatisfaction.  A  number 3 pin...is technically .286 pin The denros typically measure at about 80%  at .284 or less.  The other 20 percent are under or over that by 1 or 2 thous. The diamonds measure a true size 95 % of time, and if they are under its not by more than 1 thous.
  Dale