[pianotech] tuning pins

Roger Gable roger at gablepiano.com
Tue Sep 21 16:38:37 MDT 2010

Noah,
I would advise you to consider the Diamond pins for the following reasons: The Denro pins can vary in diameter by as much as .004". That's enough to produce an irritating difference in pin torque. Also, ( this is a big one) the Denro pins aren't always round, which contributes to jumpy pins.
Roger Gable
P.S. I just bought a set of Diamond Pins. The current price is $164.00