[pianotech] tuning pins

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 14:45:22 MDT 2010

At 15:25 -0400 21/9/10, Noah Frere wrote:

>I can understand different prices for different qualities, but
>$52.95 Denro vs. $142 Diamond seems like a lot. Any reason I
>shouldn't order Denro?

None at all that I can think of.  When I look at the prices we have
to pay for things from the European makers and suppliers compared to
a few years ago (when it was already bad enough) I get the impression
they're really taking us for a ride.  If the quality were exceptional
it might be another matter, but it's not.

JD