[pianotech] Piano Order Junk Mail

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 06:26:27 MDT 2010

It would be quite interesting to see what kind of operation is going on here, how it's done, where the pianos actually go, what financial transactions take place, whether or not they use their own movers, etc.  What about serial numbers?  And would they go so far as to put the pianos in a shipping container, insure it, and "inadvertantly" destroy it for the insurance money?  It's pretty obvious that "Alfred" doesn't speak good English so it makes me think that at least the money part of it is going offshore.  On second thought, do they ever even pick up the pianos?

I just think it would be interesting to see how something like this works.  Then again, the FBI probably knows all about it...

Dear sir/madam,
 Good morning,my name is Alfred White and i am sending these email to make an inquiry of some piano,which i will like you to get a price on the Yamaha Baby Grand Piano with black polished. Can i get the total cost for 3 pianos plus tax and without shipping and also i want to know when you can have all the pianos ready for me to arrange for the pickup.I also like to know the form of payment you do accept,i will be Waiting for your reply to proceed on with the order Thank you and also stay bless.
I wish you the Best Regards all the time.
Alfred White

=