[pianotech] Piano Order Junk Mail

David Stocker firtreepiano at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 00:27:10 MDT 2010

I have contributed to this forum several times in the last few months and have NOT gotten this email. We have no idea how many tuners who do not subscribe to pianotech may have gotten this spam.

Who knows where they are getting addresses. Could be the public listings on ptg.org, or an online yellow page search. You are using AOL; AOL has been notorious for being mined for such use. I got a text on my cell the other day from someone using AOL to do text marketing. Lame!

An unfortunate consequence of the technology we enjoy.

David Stocker, RPT
Tumwater, WA