[pianotech] YC Capo Bars

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Mon Sep 20 17:24:51 MDT 2010

Baldwin used vertically laminated bridges without caps. They did have
problems, however, with the occasional bridge splitting up in the top treble
section.

Kimball used horizontally laminated bridges all the way through. Looked like
bridges made out of pinblock stock.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication