[pianotech] Piano Order Junk Mail

Scott Gray pelican2 at gmx.com
Mon Sep 20 15:58:14 MDT 2010

  The best thing to do folks is buy it.. no no.. I mean put his email
address in your Spam filter or your Email's spam filter at the server
end, if it has one.  Yes, they sometime come back from a different
source but just put that in the spam denied file too.

Or .. just delete and a worst case deal .. is you'll have to get a NEW
email address.

Scott Gray