[pianotech] Piano Order Junk Mail

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 20 14:32:38 MDT 2010

Am I the only one that received the following email?

Dear sir/madam,
  Good morning,my name is Alfred White and i am sending these email to
make an inquiry of some piano,which i will like you to get a price on
the Yamaha Baby Grand Piano with black polished. Can i get the total
cost for 3 pianos plus tax and without shipping and also i want to
know when you can have all the pianos ready for me to arrange for the
pickup.I also like to know the form of payment you do accept,i will be
Waiting for your reply to proceed on with the order Thank you and also
stay bless.
I wish you the Best Regards all the time.
Alfred White

What is this? I suppose he will need my bank account numbers and be
able to write a check for $200,000 over the invoice amount with the
balance to him in cash. Geesh!!!   :-(

Terry Farrell