[pianotech] Piano evaluation form?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 11:51:45 MDT 2010

Kurt

I've attached the form I use. I fill it out and make a copy of the form and keep it for a while, (3 - 6 months). If they want a "computer generated form", meaning I take the information home and send them a printed out copy of the appraisal.

For an on the spot appraisal, I charge a little over half my tuning fee. If they want the print out, I add $10. If the evaluation is done at the time of a tuning, I charge $25 extra, and $35 for the print out.

Hope this helps

Wim