[pianotech] Yer Wheels

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:31:44 MDT 2010

> Jon, what about the Prius makes its carbon footprint so large?  I find
> the Hummer comment surprising, since it is a mid life crisis poster
> boy villain as conspicuous carbon consumer.
>
> Will Truitt

Any data set can be manipulated, data selectively eliminated and read to
exclude any inconvenient data whatsoever. This allows you the great
advantage of  supporting  whatever political case you'd like to support
with whatever data set you choose...isn't that nice....

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio
grandpianosolutions.com