[pianotech] W. Bogg Manchester birdcage

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 19 15:50:54 MDT 2010

With loose pins and slow hammers, sounds to me like you should have
put your vehicle in reverse and run over it again!   ;-)   (and again,
and again, and........)

With loose pins and slow hammers, why are you even thinking about a
pitch raise?

Is this a family heirloom or something? Why are the owners interested
in sinking money into this non-musical pile of wood and steel?

Terry Farrell