[pianotech] Brass Rail

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Sun Sep 19 14:49:38 MDT 2010

Thank you very much, Roger.
Your letter explains the dilemma, with apparently no real fix, other than do the best you can.
APSCO was where I used to get the exact replacements.
Tuner's Supply also supplied the correct ones.
3-48 is a size that Micro Mark carries, so I guess that will be the closest.
I seem to remember that Mr Schandler (sp) of APSCO continued selling screws after Schaff bought him out.
Does anyone know if he still does?
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia