[pianotech] winter tires

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 21:44:59 MDT 2010

Thanks for the reminder! My nephew manages a Bridgestone up in the Seattle
area. I'll have to have him fix up my Acura! Last year I did $800 worth of
front end damage to my minivan skidding on ice - there went a couple days
worth of tuning!! This year I'm definitely going with winter tires!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter