[pianotech] Yer Wheels

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 18:17:14 MDT 2010

Well in previous years I had driven a Dodge Caravan, a Toyota AllTrac wagon,
and a Suburu Outback (4wd of course). I can't claim that my 2007 Prius
handles like them on heavy snow and ice. Fairly low wheelbase is stock but
one can get larger tires if one is willing to put up with decreasing mpg.
So, no, I don't go on joy rides in deep snow and ice, and deeply rutted
gravel mountain roads. I've even rescheduled a few appointments while
waiting for my driveway to get plowed.
Patrick Draine
Billerica, MA