[pianotech] Fw: Repetition Spring Cord

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Sep 17 10:13:38 MDT 2010

Subject: Re: [pianotech] Repetition Spring Cord

      And Tom, if I lived near you, and someone referred you to me to have my piano tuned, I probably would have to decline you since you would be an "unqualified recommendation" as your website states.  (under "testimonials" with Myrna Rybczyk's testimonial.)

      Matthew Todd

Matthew and Myrna ,
    The esteemed  Ms.Rybczyk was refering to one of the alternative meanings for the word "unqualified" "

unqualified - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
not modified or restricted by reservations

 not restricted or modified

Examples of UNQUALIFIED
  1.. You have my unqualified support.
you web site--
http://tomdriscollpianoservice.com/testimonials.html

Matthews vast knowledge nowledge of pianos comes from his association with fine pia from around the co
 not restricted or modified

Examples of UNQUALIFIED
  1.. You have my unqualified support.
Examples of UNQUALIFIED
  1.. You have my unqualified support.
untry.tthew's vast knowledge of pianos comes from his association witharound the country.