[pianotech] Repetition Spring Cord

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:21:04 MDT 2010

Matthew,
Just drill the plug out. Why make simple things complicated?
Marcel Carey

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:06:56 -0700
From: toddpianoworks at att.net
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Repetition Spring Cord

Thanks Tom!

How would I remove the plug?  I have a band saw, and so I was thinking of drilling a small hole on the side of the plug, and then inserting my band saw blade through the hole to allow me to cut out the plug.  Have you had much success with this procedure?

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com