[pianotech] Repetition Spring Cord

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Sep 17 09:09:43 MDT 2010

A tip that has been shared here a few times, but not recently, is to
simplify cutting 88 loop lengths... wrap the cord around a dowel which has a
circumference of the length you need. Make 90-100 wraps, then make one
straight cut with a razor blade down the length of the dowel. Voilà,
replacement loop cord lengths.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN *
*