[pianotech] Nordiska 7' grand

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Wed Sep 15 19:40:15 MDT 2010

Hi Nick,

If they're going to buy the Nordiska at "a very attractive price", then see
if you can interest them in another $500 or so for a Dampp-Chaser humidity
control system.  It would certainly control the humidity variations and make
the tuning a lot more stable.

Tom

Rhea Piano Service

Tom Rhea, Jr., Technician