[pianotech] Nordiska 7' grand

Lou Novak pianoservice at msn.com
Wed Sep 15 17:41:30 MDT 2010

Nick-
I have found several of these pianos to be problematic. For me it has been very loose tuning pins!
I have not worked on a 7 footer - perhaps more attention was paid to details.
Can you evaluate/tune the instrument before the church takes the plunge?
There is a reason the price is "attractive".
Good Luck - lettuce know how it turns out.
-Lou