[pianotech] OT!: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Sep 15 07:32:56 MDT 2010

This is a job for Myth-Busters!  I saw that show once where they shot down
the idea that certain low frequencies will cause one to deficate.  Maybe
they can tackle this one.

Paul

From:
david at piano.plus.com
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
09/15/2010 08:28 AM
Re: [pianotech] OT!: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA

I believe they didn't. Certainly I never heard a Chinese person ssay
so.......

David Boyce