[pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

david at piano.plus.com david at piano.plus.com
Wed Sep 15 07:25:44 MDT 2010

I have set Tunelab to exactly 528Hz and am playing it (on my HTC Universal
phone) through a pair of laptop speakers on my desk.

I don't THINK it is repairing my DNA (and I don't know in any case in what
ways my DNA needs repairing).

The sound from Tunelab via my laptop speakers is RELATIVELY "pure" as a
528Hz tone.

It doesn't seem any more or less pleasant to listen to than any other tone
around 500Hz.

Of course, the issue is not wheather one can HEAR the tone. Is it?  I
asssume the DNA repair is supposed to take place even for totally deaf
persons, if it takes place for DNA isolated in a laboratory dish?

Notably, the 528Hz guy does not seem to stipulate what Sound Pressure
Level is needed, for the repair effect to take place. Nor the required
duration of the exposure.

The tone has cut off now, and I think I like the silence better.

There are some Yahoo  clips relating to this 528Hz nonense. None of them
has just a single  tone - they are all rather "new age music-y", and most
certainly not confined to 528Hz.