[pianotech] OT, handling customers

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 22:00:30 MDT 2010

I appreciate the kind comments and thoughts.  It will  help me organize my
communications and hopefully I'll not be hurt to badly through it all- I
mean the tunings..............   Being sawn asunder- well, there is no
pretty way to think of that.   Thanks.
les

We're with you all the way, Les.  An Army band buddy of mine just had two heart valves replaced...one for the second time.  This time he's already back playing trombone (very well, at that, never mind that he's 70) after only 3 weeks...of course, he had the benefit of having the experience before.  Hopefully you'll have it ONCE!

Best wishes, speedy recovery!  (And, hey, it's better by far than the alternative!)

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net