[pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Tue Sep 14 18:25:42 MDT 2010

  On a similar note, Dr.  Masaru Emoto has shown how music, thoughts and
words can have an effect on how water crystallizes. His DVD, *Messages
from Water
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002E39RA0/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0966531248&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0HN10K7AFS5K4XT8RZJ0>*
shows how the normally hexagonal crystals of water produce complex and
beautiful structures after exposure to Mozart, but become misshapen,
irregular forms when subjected to "you fool" and "I hate you" spoken and
written statements. There are many examples of water crystals grown from
different sources, pure and polluted, and crystals influenced by
positive and negative thoughts and words.

I think there are different kinds of vibrations besides audible, visual
and electromagnetic and Dr. Emoto has discovered a way of measuring them
and applying them to personal health, interpersonal relationships and
beyond. Very interesting DVD.

Tom Cole