[pianotech] What value can I put on This Kawai?

Vinny Samarco vinsam at hughes.net
Mon Sep 13 10:31:06 MDT 2010

        Hello,
    One of my customers has a a kawai model 802E.  Serial No. 1266012.  It
is 29 years' old, and  it looks like it has had little use.  The
action is perfedctly regulated, the pins are almost as as  tight as a new
piano,   the hammers have very little wear, and the cabinet is real maple
wood.
    It really tuned up beautifully.   am in   Northern B.c. Canada where
there is no real market.  She would like to get $3,000 for it.  Do you think
this is a good price for this instrument?
thank you.
Vinny Samarco