[pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Sep 14 14:53:34 MDT 2010

Its higher than that, Terry. There is water in "everything" except our
pianos in January...lol

Paul

From:
Terry Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
09/14/2010 03:51 PM
Re: [pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

I think that if you do a little more research you will find that the human
body is about 55% to 60% water - not 97%!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_water

Terry Farrell