[pianotech] Fw: What value can I put on This Kawai?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 11:53:39 MDT 2010

am in   Northern B.c. Canada where
 there is no real market.  She would like to get $3,000 for it.  Do you
 think
 this is a good price for this instrument?
 thank you.
 Vinny Samarco

Vinny

By saying where you live, you identify a problem. Yes, $3000 is a good price for this instrument. But because there is a limited market in Northen B.C, if there is no one around to pay that kind of money, you might need to lower your expectations.

Willem Blees