[pianotech] Growing your small business

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 06:32:46 MDT 2010

Hey Marshall,

I came across this and thought of you.  Read it through.  There are several
articles within this one that you can click on.   clickity
<http://www.usatoday.com/money/smallbusiness/2010-09-10-advice-on-smart-grow
th_N.htm>  here to read it.  Especially note further down the page where
under Re-examine the business::  Read this!

Here is another page of it.  Click
<http://www.usatoday.com/money/smallbusiness/2010-09-10-growing-your-small-b
usiness_N.htm?csp=34money&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign
=Feed%3A+UsatodaycomMoney-TopStories+%28Money+-+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=M
y+Yahoo>  here.  It is a different article but still related to business.

I read articles about this stuff pretty much daily.  If not at least twice
weekly.  As I've said before, and as other articles that I have read, have
said, we must spend as much time working the business from within, as we
spend out in the field to make a go of it.  They don't run themselves.  Talk
with peers as you have done, read and read some more and be patient.  Just
because we are piano tuners, doesn't mean all of this stuff only applies to
the chocolate business for example.  It applies to every business.

Have fun with it.

Jer Groot

Jerry.5