[pianotech] Unigeezer!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:50:41 MDT 2010

Thanks Robert, always glad to hear from other middle-aged "kids"! They used to say "life begins at 40", but lately I've been hearing that 50 is the new 40, so if life really begins at 50, we really have only just begun!

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"