[pianotech] OT! Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

david at piano.plus.com david at piano.plus.com
Thu Sep 9 03:20:11 MDT 2010

>our ancestors knew a lot more about healing ourselves using natural
>means, including singing, humming, and what some would consider strange
>and unusual methods, without the use of pharmaceutical medicines.

Yes but they all died at the age of 38 in terrible pain.

As for not discounting ideas:  The sum of human knowledge advances by
being open to new ideas.  We should be open to them.  BUT - and it's a
huge BUT - anyone proposing a new idea should present EVIDENCE as to its
validity.

The ideas revealed by Einstein's General Theory and Special theory of
relativity are shocking and confound logic and perception, but experiment
after experiment has demonstrated beyone any shadow of doubt that the real
world behaves as his theories predicted.

If I proffer the idea that pianos can be improved by immersion in the sea
for a month, you might be interested in, and open to, the idea. But you
would want to see peer-reviewed evidence published in reputable journals,
supporting my idea, before you would start doing it to your customers'
pianos. I think.

Best regards,

David Boyce.