[pianotech] OT! FW: Can a Single Musical Note Repair Your DNA?

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 17:15:08 MDT 2010

At 22:51 +0100 08/09/2010, David Boyce wrote:

>Wot a load of claptrap!  Where to even begin to deconstruct such a
>pile of codswallop! Dr. Leonard Horowitz, indeed. Not a Doctor of
>Medicine, methinks...

Nor yet a Doctor of Etymology, since solfeggio is simply the Italian
for what we call tonic solfa, derived from the notes fa and sol, the
subdominant and the dominant of the scale.  There's nothing terribly
ancient about do re mi.

JD