[pianotech] PianoCorder Repair

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Sep 8 14:24:37 MDT 2010

A very experienced Tampa Bay area technician, Ferd Pointer, knows just
about everything there is to know about these and any other player
system. One of the most common problems with these systems is that the
drive gears wear out. He has replacement gears for them. I've repair a
couple sets of gears on these systems with Ferd's telephone coaching.
Real nice guy, really knows what he is doing and very willing to help.
I sure he would also repair the thing if you preferred to send it to
him.

Ferdinand Pointer, RPT
The Piano Company
Clearwater, Florida