[pianotech] workshop overload

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:10:19 MDT 2010

Where to put anything you'd be building or working on was a puzzle to me.  I didn't see anything being built or worked on.  Looked to be more of a tool collector than a woodworker type place.

It had a wonderful looking table on (one of the) table saws that looked like it would handle sheet goods with ease.  But try handling an 8' sheet of anything in that shop and you'd be like a bull in a china closet.

NEEDS   S---P---A---C---E

Brian