[pianotech] Bio???

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Tue Sep 7 23:42:01 MDT 2010

  Wim,
You can say all the stuff you mentioned but why not just say how you feel about all the experiences that got the titles.  So Many of us have been around it for so long we don't need more information or fluff.  What I need and what I think inspires people to come and be engaged is how you communicate your passion.
  What we need is inspiration not information
Dale

 Amen, Dale.  Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Diane

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom piano restoration