[pianotech] Klavinova

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:31:30 MDT 2010

Hi William,
Thanks for the e-mail. I was over 90% certain it didn't require tuning.  It's a piano among a batch of pianos included in a school district where I'm starting tomorrow.  The band teacher e-mailed me today and said I could come tomorrow and tune the piano.  She said that they have two uprights and a Klavinova.  A light went off and to make certain I was correct, I ran it by you guys, and my feeling was correct. It wasn't the peanutbutter toast I had for breakfast. lol :-)

I will check it to see what kind if any repair it might need, although they state that they only cover repairs if it's a result of vandelism.

So thanks again, and congrats on your presentation coming up.  I hope it goes well.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com